The 2018 South West Construction Summit will play stage to industry leaders and their suppliers within the region coalescing around the key theme of leadership. Taking place on 22 June at Ashton Gate Stadium Bristol, the summit will bring together the regional construction industry and its supply chain to explore opportunities, major projects, client commitments and procurement best practice.
We are pleased to announce the confirmed speakers to date are:
- Helen Taylor, CEO, Forest Green Rovers
- Sarah Beale, Chief Executive, CITB
- Katrina McWhinnie, Brexit Strategist, The McWhinnie Consultancy
- Alex Giles, Consultant, Supply Chain School (Action Sustainability)
- John Skivington, Director, LHC
- John Savage, Senior Lecturer: Civil Engineering, University of the West of England
- Alan Ringe, Director, GJR Architects
- David Greensmith, Sustainability Forum Chair, Constructing Excellence South West
For more information on our speakers please visit: www.constructingexcellencesw.org.uk/summit/2018-speakers
BOOK YOUR PLACE: Tickets to the summit cost £95 + VAT and includes access to the conference and exhibition, lunch, refreshments and parking.
To book your place please visit http://constructingexcellencesw.org.uk/events/book?eventid=210